Making V-O reorderble in Xffm

Edscott Wilson Garcia edscott at xfce.org
Tue Mar 15 02:49:29 CET 2005

Hi Daichi, and others,

The following translation texts have been modified to include %s in the
translation instead of appending some text *after* the translation. This
way you can place the text whereever it makes most sense in your
language. If the default is not correct in your language, po file must
be revised (applies only to CVS HEAD, since 4.2 is translation frozen).

regards

--
Edscott Wilson Garcia <edscott at xfce.org>