Max. version specifier in xfce4-dev-tools
daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Mon Mar 14 23:36:42 CET 2005
Hi Benedikt, sorry others for off-topic,
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:43:05 +0100
Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> I just fixed another two bugs. It builds with D-BUS 0.31 now.
I had tried to get source code at SVN, however
$ svn co https://os-cillation.com:8080/repos/terminal/trunk
Error validating server certificate for 'https://os-cillation.com:8080':
- The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
- The certificate hostname does not match.
- The certificate has expired.
- Hostname: p15105801.pureserver.info
- Valid: from Apr 5 12:09:06 2004 GMT until Jun 4 12:09:06 2004 GMT
- Issuer: Germany, DE
- Fingerprint: 62:b7:73:bb:b1:77:71:75:36:25:ad:64:14:76:66:4e:21:75:b9:8f
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently?
an address os-cillation.de had turned same result.
well, I don't know it's right place or I tried at wrong place, I have
a bit hesitation accepting this certification anyway. I was looking
for an instruction about SVN through the site/forum, but I couldn't
find that. Any idea?
Thanks in advance.
More information about the Xfce4-dev