Weekly News

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 05:58:28 CET 2005

I'll write up the weekly news tonight and have it out tomorrow. Sorry
it's late this week - still not having internet access at the house is
slowing me up.

Do we still want me to post it through the developer blog? If so,
could someone point out to me how to use it? And will it still be
linked off the front page? I already noted at least one person
speaking on the user list because of it, I think it's a real good
opportunity to push the visibility up.

Thanks guys, again, sorry for the delay.

--
CAPS LOCK: ITS LIKE THE CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME
-Erik