Xfce and Fedora Extras

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Tue Mar 8 08:53:33 CET 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 15:32 -0700, Matt Thompson wrote:
> I for one wish Kevin all the luck in the world becoming the maintainer.
> Just the fact that he has Terminal in his example RPMs makes him a hero
> in my book.  Here's hoping he gets a sponsor!

That's great news.

Technically, we already provide RPMS and SRPMS for Xfce core, that are
based on Fedora (FC2 and FC3), and I do have an AMD64 so I'm able to
build and test RPMS for both platforms. I guess it's some kind of
"support", although non financial support if it's what was meant....

I guess that maintaining the Fedora packages would be like porting the
patches I made and submitted for FC2 that change the default
theme/background/mailer by default.

Of course, all patches regarding spec files are welcome.

Cheers,
Olivier.