xfdesktop futur

Xavier Otazu xotazu at cvc.uab.es
Wed Mar 2 11:31:37 CET 2005

	Hello:

	I came to xfce from HP-CDE and kde (i.e. used to desktop icons). but since I am
in xfce, I really do not need them. I think xfce4-iconbox is a good solution
(te most similar to CDE desktop icons). May be I am one of the few users that do
not want desktop icons, but I want to tell. ... in fact I think I am also one of
the few persons whi likes present xffm ... ;-P

	Another question and feature request. I posted this question here because I
thin kit is interesting. In the web forum I saw a user who asked to move
background windows without raising them. That is, if I have a window on the
"lower" position and I want o move it, it raises when I click it when trying to
move it. Would it be possible to move windows without raising them?

cheers

Xavier