Focus Stealing Prevention

Olivier FOURDAN fourdan.olivier at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 30 21:28:54 CEST 2005

Hi

You might be looking for the hidden option "prevent_focus_stealing". Please check the documentation here:

http://www.loculus.nl/xfce/documentation/docs-4.2/xfwm4.html#hidden_options

(note that documentation also ships with xfwm4)

The implementation is probably not perfect, but all of the standard framework is there (it's not just the job of the window manager, the hooks are in the applications too)

Regards,
Olivier.