Panel Plugins for 4.4

Ori Bernstein rand_chars at rogers.com
Wed Jun 29 03:17:49 CEST 2005

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:46:44 -0700
"Brian J. Tarricone" <bjt23 at cornell.edu> said:

> Ori Bernstein wrote:
>
> > - I'd like a toggle launcher that would be able to do one command on toggle-on,
> > one command on toggle off (for example, mount/umount), and so on.
>
> http://svn.foo-projects.org/listing.php?repname=xfce4&path=%2Fxfce4-trigger-launcher%2Ftrunk%2F&rev=0&sc=0#/xfce4-trigger-launcher/trunk/
>
> Not exactly what you want, but you can write a very short script that
> will do it.

I could. It would be nicer if I could have a togglebutton-type launcher, though
- one capable of changing icons and running 2 commands based on state. I'm
probably not the only one who'd find it useful, hence I proposed it and (once
the new panel API stabilizes) I'd be willing to implement it.

--
The Crown is full of it!
		-- Nate Harris, 1775