[Xfce4-commits] r16004 - xfce4-panel/trunk/plugins/launcher

Lasse Bigum Lasse at hardwareonline.dk
Mon Jun 20 22:13:48 CEST 2005

On 18:10, Sun 19 Jun, Erik Harrison wrote:
> I was thinking the startup notification trick would be nice, but then
> I remember I don't want to wait if I want to start three terms, for
> example, quick.

Which has been the primary complaint of Xfce from friends I have. Even
with the short-ish delay there is now, starting 3 terms quickly is
bogged down by having to wait for the button to become active again.
Would definitely see this being removed as a pro, or alternatively, set
to like 300 ms or such, instead of the longer wait there is now.

/Lasse