Xfcalendar doesn't make dist

Juha Kautto kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Mon Jun 13 09:58:35 CEST 2005

Thanks Jasper !

Yes, verified. after intltool upgrade to 0.33 it works here, too.
So we know that it fails on 0.25 and works with 0.33.

I fixed make dist late yesterday but yes make distcheck fails for me,
too. Looking into it.
Do we have a list of these make/configure rules and checks somewhere ?
Would make my life simpler to know what I should test.

Actually we should build a test script that does all these tests and
informs problems ?

./configure --enable-debug=full
make
fails, too.