Xfcalendar doesn't make dist

Juha Kautto kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Sun Jun 12 22:06:13 CEST 2005

Fixed this, but I can not generate po files anymore. it worked (and
still works) with xfce_4.2.2 but not with the new 4.3 tree.

Anybody knows what is the required gettext version ? Or if this error is
caused by something else:
ar:
Unknown option: o
Try `intltool-update --help' for more information.
msgmerge for ar.gmo failed!
az:
Unknown option: o
Try `intltool-update --help' for more information.
msgmerge for az.gmo failed!

If I change Makefile in po from
..
MSGMERGE = XGETTEXT_ARGS="$(XGETTEXT_ARGS)"
INTLTOOL_EXTRACT=$(INTLTOOL_EXTRACT) $(INTLTOOL_UPDATE)
--gettext-package $(GETTEXT_PACKAGE) --dist
..
to the old
MSGMERGE = msgmerge

it works again, so I believe it has something to do with gettext version ?

/Juha