xfce4-d] Re: Fwd: Trac

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Sun Jun 12 02:37:01 CEST 2005

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005, Jens Luedicke wrote:

> afaik Auke decided against Trac due to dependency issues.

That said, it turns out not be impossibly to attain the
packaging.  I have a complete set of solution source RPMs
which work fine on centos-4 (a RHEL 4 rebuild) for each of
the latest stable versions of:
   trac, eventum, bugzilla, and mantis
and have instances of each tracker co-existing in our test
lab.  Ask offlist if you need a URL to the archive.

btw, recent bugzilla versions will create a link, wiki style,
if you drop a note to 'bug nnn' in a comment

- Russ Herrold