E17 benchmarks

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Sat Jun 11 19:26:05 CEST 2005

Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Hi Benny
>
> I don't have Xinerama (not even my laptop to try Xdmx) so if you have a
> chance to test the new code with Xinerama, that would be great!

With placement_ratio=0 it works good - well, sure, it's the old
behaviour :-). With placement_ratio>15, windows are placed on the
correct monitor, but then even small windows (like Terminal windows at
80x24) open centered on the monitor, which means you have to interact
with the window manager every time you open a new window.

> TIA
> Olivier.

greets,
Benedikt