tasklist / SVN

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Sun Jul 31 23:49:12 CEST 2005

Le dimanche 31 juillet 2005 à 14:42 -0700, Brian J. Tarricone a écrit :
> JF, why not just run the script on espresso with a cron job?  No
> uploading necessary...

because it needs to run autogen.sh (to generate the ./configure script)
and thus it runs ./configure (because of make dist-bz2) and checks for
libs (gtk, xfcegui, xfceutil, ...) which i don't think they are
installed on the server. And even if they are if you bump version, we
need to have them installed on the server (the advantage of having it
running on my system is that i'm running xfce svn)

but may be it's possible if we install a xfce svn on espresso with a
specific prefix and all its dependencies, maintain it up-to-date and
adapt the scripts

if you've any other way in mind, tell me.

cheers
--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>