tasklist / SVN

Wit Wilinski madman at linux.bydg.org
Sun Jul 31 19:58:32 CEST 2005

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:47:57 +0200
Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org> wrote:

> Wit Wilinski wrote:

> >>I really would advice against that. There are many things that still
> >>will change.
> >>

> > Well... I can wait ;)
> > I compiled the r16273 snapshot.
The files are dated for Jun, 24 2005

> Hmm, make sure you are not mixing versions. Recompiling plugins may be
> necessary (not sure).

I'm sure I deleted all files from the stable release. Will try to isolate the bug to find which module/plugin is responsible for the crashes. I kinda resolved the GTK theme problem.
I had a theme set in /etc/gtk-2.0/gtkrc. With this entry, theme changing didn't work. Don't know if this is gtk's bug or feature ;)

My problems might be from the fact that I use Ubuntu breezy, with some very unstable and unfinished libraries, as the gtk+2.7 (it's also much slower than the 2.6 release, probably due to cairo usage)

--
[ JID: madman at jabber.autocom.pl ] [ http://madman.2ya.com ]