Sponsored server!

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Thu Jul 7 11:34:34 CEST 2005

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 10:48:40AM +0200, Auke Kok wrote:

> Yesterday, I have received one 1U server in perfect working order!

w00t! And I don't say that very often ;-)

> 1. Name
>
> I'm very lame about names so my proposal is simple: "cappuccino". Other
> coffees are good alternatives, perldude likes "icetea", also "moccha".
> The FQDN would become "cappuccino.foo-projects.org". Even "coffee" would
> suffice.

Oh no! I don't want our server to be named after some watered (milked?) down
substitute for the real thing ;-)

Maybe "doppio" (as in double espresso). I wouldn't mind "moccha" either.

JF: "yzah" is perfect ;-)

	Jasper

PS
All this talke about coffee makes me thirsty...