[HS] Re: GTK+ target version [WAS Re: new dev branch stuff]

LiNuCe linuce at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 22:56:55 CET 2005

Jeff Franks:
 > (...)
 > Trying to navigate a
> huge filing system like Linux with a single expandable/collapsable file
> tree is cumbersome (very OS/2-ish) and not very user friendly.  (Sorry,
> no offence intended.)
> (...)

    Probably one of the most interesting reading of this long thread. I
would add that this is one of the main reason why many people (including
myself) use the ROX filer : it does fit better to manage its files. Ok,
I have to admit that this is also one of the main reason people don't
like ROX Filer :)

--
LiNuCe