Bye, bye

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Jan 28 07:09:00 CET 2005

Hi

XDT_I18N breaks for me:

./configure: line 20969: syntax error near unexpected token `('
./configure: line 20969: `    GETTEXT_PACKAGE=AC_PACKAGE_TARNAME()'

The relevant lines in configure script are:

    GETTEXT_PACKAGE=AC_PACKAGE_TARNAME()

cat >>confdefs.h <<_ACEOF
#define GETTEXT_PACKAGE "$GETTEXT_PACKAGE"
_ACEOF

    ALL_LINGUAS="ar az be bg ca cs de en_GB es es_MX et eu fa fi fr gu
he
          hi hu it ja ko lt ms nb_NO nl pa pl pt_BR pt_PT ro ru sk
          sv ta tr uk vi zh_CN zh_TW"

Cheers,
Olivier.