Slow xfrun, [was: new dev branch stuff]

edscott wilson garcia edscott at xfce.org
Mon Jan 24 15:25:36 CET 2005

El sáb, 22-01-2005 a las 12:04 +0200, Mihai Bazon escribió:
> On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 19:50:32 -0600, edscott wilson garcia
> <edscott at xfce.org> wrote:
> > Will do, as soon as I get back to the city on monday (as I am on the
> > road now).
>
> Great! :-)

I've now installed gmrun. Very nice indeed, but also different. The
behaviour of suggesting every possible thing that can be executed
(instead of created a scored list of stuff the user has already typed
into that combo box) and the lack of an "in terminal" button, make the
application something quite different from what xfrun currently is. But
that is OK, and probably makes a plugin creation even easier. Just test
for the plugin, if present, then dive into the gmrun code, otherwise
continue as normal.

regards,

Edscott