Xfce documentation licenses

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Jan 21 07:49:31 CET 2005

Hello

I am creating documentation and training material for Computer Angels
(www.computerangels.org.au) and Xfce features largely :)

What I need to know, is which license is applicable to the existing
documentation:
http://www.loculus.nl/xfce/documentation/docs-4.2/

As suggested, I have looked at the different components, but many of the
manuals and the guide refer to several licenses (BSD, LGPL and GPL). Are
all these licenses applicable to the documentation?

I just thought that I would use similar licensing in the event that the
documentation that I prepare may be of use to a wider audience.

Please can you advise which license is applicable to the Xfce documentation.

Regards
Jacqueline