[RELEASE] 4.2.0 tarballs available

Ilkka Ollakka ilkka.j.ollakka at students.oamk.fi
Sun Jan 16 16:47:20 CET 2005

On su 16. tammikuuta 2005 10:58:37, Bernhard Walle wrote:
> Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> >
> >For the other packagers: The release time is Sunday ~18:00h (CET), maybe
> >earlier, maybe later. Therefore, it would be nice if you could finish
> >the binary packages in the meantime and reply with a short notice, so we
> >can update the download page (same for the mirrors, tho it would be nice
> >if the mirrors could wait until olivier uploaded the RPMs/SRPMs, atleast
> >the non-source-only mirrors).
>
> RPMs for SuSE 9.2 ready at http://turing.fh-landshut.de/~bwalle/xfce/.

RPMs for SuSE 9.1 are ready, I'll put them in place
<http://www.students.oamk.fi/~olilju00/xfce4/4.2/> when release
happens, hopefully www.students.oamk.fi has it maintenance done then.

> @Illka: Can you update apt repository?

I'll update both repositories (9.1 and 9.2) when release happens.

--
Ilkka Ollakka (ilkka.j.ollakka at students.oamk.fi)
GPG public key ID:87D0FC15