[RELEASE] 4.2.0 Release Announcement Texts

Jacqueline McNally j-conversations at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Jan 14 23:08:54 CET 2005

Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Hello Xfce world,
>
> If everybody is ok with the current release announcement texts, I'd like
> to freeze them tomorrow, so Francois and translators can pick up the
> final text for sunday.
>
> Current state is at
>
>  http://www.xfce.org/~benny/releng.html

Hello

I would replace: "3rd-party"[1] with: "third-party" or "third party". I
think I saw "third party" in other Xfce docs, so perhaps that version is
best.

[1] In "III. Press Announcement" 4th paragraph.

Regards
Jacqueline

PS I have only replied to xfce4-dev. I am sure about using Reply All
when I am not subscribed to all the lists.