panel autogenerated files removed from CVS

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Jan 11 11:39:42 CET 2005

at the risk of being lame by replying to myself, if we do end up
removing all the autogenerated files, this make rule
might be useful for the toplevel Makefile.am:

$(top_builddir)/configure: $(top_srcdir)/configure.ac
    [ -x $(top_srcdir)/autogen.sh ] && cd $(top_srcdir) && NOCONFIGURE=1
./autogen.sh || /bin/true

and this for all of the we probably want something similar to regenerate
if any Makefile.am's change, but that would involve some magic to
restart make from the toplevel $(top_builddir) after running autogen,
which i'm not sure is possible.

    -brian