New background for 4.2?

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Mon Jan 10 11:11:58 CET 2005

Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Brian,
>
> Oki, I've reverted the colors to the previous values, but it would be
> great if we could keep the xfce-smoke.png image by default (please try
> it first :)

I think that xfce-smoke requires darker colors to look good. Brians
light colors make it look odd. So, I've combined Brians dark color and
Oliviers dark color and the result is:

  http://www.xfce.org/~benny/tmp/defaultbg.png

Still, this looks like Aqua, but it very good for a release. If anybody
has suggestions for the default background, reply within the next 3-4
hours - until ~15:00h (CET) - because then I'll move the release tag.

> Cheers,
> Olivier.

Benedikt