Determining XFce's current icon theme

Douglas Richard djrichard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 16:08:42 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm writing a file browser in Python and I would like it to try to use
XFce's icon theme to determine what icons to use for different
filetypes.  My question is, how do I go about finding out what icon
theme is in use?  I have been looking at the xffm source as an
example, but being rather new to XFce development, I'm not really sure
where to look...

Of course, I know that I'll have to do some binding/wrapping on my own
to get any of this to work in Python, but that's ok.  I just need to
know what to bind before I do so ;)

Thanks for your help - and the wonderful software!

--
Douglas Richard