DnD from Appfinder to Panel

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Jan 7 23:08:38 CET 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 20:52 +0100, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> > I installed latest XFCE4.2pre packages some days ago. I DnD-d from
> > Appfinder to panel's [+] popup menu entry. The opened entry editing
> > dialog did not contain filled in entries from the #.desktop file but the
> > execution path was to the desktop file itself.
> >

> Fixed now. Thanks.

Not really IMO. The DnD now correctly adds the command but the caption
is a copy of the command line. Why not using the actual "Name" field for
the caption?

E.g. DnD of "Konqueror" (with its name set as Konqueror as shown in the
appfinder) the caption shows "Kfmclient openProfile webbrowsing" which
is not very user friendly (go guess it's konqui!)

Cheers,
Olivier.