.cvsignore and autogen.sh

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Sat Feb 5 22:27:37 CET 2005

Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Hi Benny,

Olivier,

> I suspect that  xt-autogen overrides my hand crafted .cvsignore without
> any prior notice, do you confirm this, and if so, could you fix that?

It really shouldn't do that; in fact, the only tool that touches
.cvsignore files is intltool-prepare (but it appends if file exists),
atleast jugding from the documentation. So, if you can figure out, which
tool does, we can problem fix or work-around this.

Btw. I don't see this behaviour, using our `official' autotools.

> TIA
> Olivier.

greets,
Benedikt