XfceAboutDialog

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Fri Feb 4 12:05:27 CET 2005

Biju Chacko wrote:
>> so i did a little more research, and it does appear that "all rights
>
> <snip>
>
> If you're really desperate to find something to do, you can come over
> and wash my car.
>
> ;-)

Haha, that was also my first impression on the initial mail. ;-)

I have no strong opinion on that "All rights reserved" term. If somebody
doesn't like that term for his project, he shouldn't use the
XFCE_COPYRIGHT_TEXT() macro, but should supply his own string. I dunno,
if we should remove it by default, I'm no lawyer.

> -- b

Benedikt