XfceAboutDialog

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 07:22:55 CET 2005

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 21:12:14 -0800, Brian J. Tarricone
<bjt23 at cornell.edu> wrote:
> hmm, so i was just looking our about dialog widget, and something
> occurred to me.  the bottom of the 1st tab, it has "All rights
> reserved."  not really sure why that's there, since it implies very
> strict licensing terms - that is, that you're reserving all your
> copyright rights to yourself.  kinda contradictory to the GPL/BSD/etc.
> anyone have any objections if i remove it?

I'm not saying you should or shouldn't, but all rights reserved
essentially means, at least in the US "Not in the public domain, see
owner for licencing". That licence is of course GPL/BSD/MIT. Even BSD
licence without advertising clause is a licence, of sorts

>     -b

CAPS LOCK: ITS LIKE THE CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME
-Erik