VOTE: Move Xfcalendar to xfce-utils?

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Wed Feb 2 16:58:42 CET 2005

Hello developers,

Since the all-in-one threads don't produce any useful decision/result,
lets try to eliminate issues one-by-one, and use a very simple voting
systems, which everybody should be fine with.

First, cleaning up CVS, starting with Xfcalendar:

Somebody (I think it was Jasper, but dunno) suggested to remove
Xfcalendar from Xfce core (moving it to goodies or "applications"), my
suggestion was to merge it with xfce-utils (Xfcalendar is small, I don't
see a problem therein). So here goes the vote:

( ) Remove Xfcalendar from core
( ) Merge Xfcalendar with xfce-utils

Every developer has one vote (Mickael has right to veto, since he's the
maintainer). Vote ends by sunday. If somebody knows a 3rd solution how
to handle Xfcalendar (e.g. merging it with xfwm4), speak now, and the
voting will be repeated. If there's a need for a lengthly debate, the
voting will be cancelled and restarted once the debate is over.

Benedikt

PS: Any objections against the voting system?