Querstion from Marcel about http://foo-projects.org/~pollux/xfce-snapshots/

Stefan Stuhr xfce4devlist at sstuhr.dk
Sat Dec 31 18:55:03 CET 2005

lør, 31 12 2005 kl. 18:46 +0100, skrev Marcel Maier:
> Hello,
>
> I got a question related to http://foo-projects.org/~pollux/xfce-snapshots/
> if its
> possible to include xffm, xffm-icons, xfmedia and xfwm4-themes
> into the snapshot tree ...

      * xffm is a little special, as it have been split up in smaller
        parts, and that may be the reason why it's not included.
      * xffm-icons is empty in SVN trunk, it isn't used anymore.
      * I think xfmedia is still broken in SVN trunk.
      * I don't know why xfwm4-themes isn't included.

> Regards and happy new year ,
>

> Marcel

Happy new year too,

Stefan
Not a Xfce developer (I'm not even near that cool)