Building trunk on FreeBSD

Pau Rul·lan Ferragut pau at correu.zigazaga.net
Tue Dec 20 22:55:21 CET 2005

On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 10:31:47PM +0100, Pau Rul·lan Ferragut wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 08:49:22PM +0100, Pau Rul·lan Ferragut wrote:

> > I wanted to give a shot to trunk so I checkout it and try to build it on
> > FreeBSD (release 6.0, amd64 if this matters). In the beginning I had to do
> > some soft links in order to have the correct program names (for example, I
> > had automake19, not automake), but then I could install correctly the
> > xfce4-dev-tools. Great to here.

> > No step further: with the libxfce4utils I was given this error:

> some more info I forgot:
> paurullan at waterdeep$ autoconf
> configure.in:87: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
>       If this token and others are legitimate, please use
>       m4_pattern_allow.

this was solved using devel/gnu-autoconf, not BSD's one.

right now another error has appeared:

paurullan at waterdeep$ automake
gtk-doc.make:7: GTK_DOC_USE_LIBTOOL does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
docs/Makefile.am:51:   `gtk-doc.make' included from here
gtk-doc.make:43: ENABLE_GTK_DOC does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
docs/Makefile.am:51:   `gtk-doc.make' included from here
gtk-doc.make:134: ENABLE_GTK_DOC does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
docs/Makefile.am:51:   `gtk-doc.make' included from here

has anybody a hint?

cheers!
paurullan

--