Panel Settings Dialog (again)

Stefan Stuhr xfce4devlist at sstuhr.dk
Mon Dec 19 22:44:51 CET 2005

man, 19 12 2005 kl. 20:20 +0100, skrev Jasper Huijsmans:
> Stefan Stuhr schreef:
> > Stefan Stuhr wrote:
> >> I also have a problem with the plugin screen shots being centred
> >> horizontally behind the GTK2 drag cursor, and the cursor point of the
> >> drag cursor being the top left corner of the screen shot. This fix
> >> (use
> >> your patch first) helps (I don't know how to make real patches,
> >> sorry):
> >> Change line 466 in panel.c from:
> >>         gtk_drag_set_icon_pixbuf (drag_context, pb, 0, 0);
> >> to:
> >>         gtk_drag_set_icon_pixbuf (drag_context, pb, -1, -1);
> >
> > Now this seems to only work with the clock plugin, not the launchers or
> > the pager...
>
> I'm afraid, I don't really understand what you mean. I guess screenshots
> are impossible :(

I can't reproduce it with VNC.

Also - with or without my "fix" - the problem doesn't exists with the
clock plugin, but it does exists with the launcher, pager, separator,
weather update and possible other plugins I haven't tested.

I use Ubuntu 5.10 with GTK 2.8.6.

See attached image for an example made in The GIMP. The actual point of
the cursor is at the top left corner of the image (the plugin screen
shot). I expect it to be at the top left corner of the angled GTK2 drag
icon.