Issue with the Sun's C Compiler `cc'

Thomas Lecomte deather.dede at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:41:14 CET 2005

Brian,

Thanks for your answer. As I'm not very familiar with the XFce's
source code, I'll provide you the errors I got from Sun CC.
For the Sun boxes, SourceForge ships some Solaris 9 boxes under his
Compile Farm project, but I don't know if XFce will be able to get
compiled on them due to dependancies.
If it's needed, I might provide you an access to my own computer. Send
me personally an email if you want this :)

Here is an error I got when compiling xfdesktop:
"about_dialog.c", line 39: syntax error before or at: {
"about_dialog.c", line 39: undefined symbol: xfce_builtin_license_GPL
"about_dialog.c", line 39: cannot recover from previous errors
cc: acomp failed for about_dialog.c

The version i'm trying to compile is 4.2.3.2.
If any other information is needed, feel free to ask me.
Thanks,
-Thomas