XfceDecorbutton and XfceDecortoggle

Jeff Franks jcfranks at tpg.com.au
Fri Aug 19 16:59:51 CEST 2005

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

>Jeff Franks schreef:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I'm wrapping libxfcegui4 at the moment. As far as I can see
>>XfceDecorbutton and XfceDecortoggle are not used by any Xfce4 module. Is
>>this the case. The copyright notice is dated 2002 so I presume they are
>>Xfce3 widgets.
>>

>Once they were used for the panel -- Once as in 'not even I can remember
>when this was exactly' ;-) I guess we can remove them for 4.4.

I searched the source code and could not find any use of
xfce_decorbutton_new() but I found out that XfceTogglebutton uses
XfceDecortoggle, and the panel uses XfceTogglebutton in popup.c.
Obviously XfceDecortoggle needs to stay but maybe XfceDecorbutton could
be deprecated.

By the way, when Xfce depends on GTK+ 2.6 these widgets could also be
deprecated:

XfceAboutDialog
XfceColorButton
XfceFileChooser