xfce4-session suggestion

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Thu Aug 18 22:13:50 CEST 2005

Wit Wilinski schrieb:
> I finally got software suspend working today (with 3D working after
> resume:) and it reminded me of one thing. xfce-session doesn't have a
> 'Hibernate' option in the exit/logout dialog.
>
> Maybe it could be added (and available only if the script 'hibernate'
> is accessible)?

I'm not quite sure what "hibernating" actually is but perhaps it would
be a good idea to make it possible to select the type of hibernation. I
remember having different possibilities with a laptop for example
(suspend to disk, to ram, ...).

If hybernation is something completely different, please just ignore
this mail.

Regards,
Jannis