Brainstorming for the manager project name!

Wit Wilinski madman at linux.bydg.org
Tue Aug 16 23:22:33 CEST 2005

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 08:15:04 -0700 (PDT)
Kamber Dotan <kamberd at yahoo.com> wrote:

> If you'll like some mild orientalism I can offer
> "Mabul" which is the Hebrew word for pouring rain
> (it's also related to the biblical story of Noah)

I have a few additional suggestions. What if the name contained the
word 'radar'? It'd suggests that the program scans for something (and
it will actually scan for available software).

The final name could be a composition, something like: SoftwareRadar,
SetupRadar or InstallRadar

--
[ JID: madman at jabber.autocom.pl ] [ http://madman.2ya.com ]