xfce4-xmms2-client 0.1.0 goodie released

Xavier Otazu xotazu at cvc.uab.es
Tue Aug 16 19:18:49 CEST 2005

	Hi!

	During these summer holiday days, I finally decided to
started to learn programming GUI applications on Linux and put hands on.
One year ago I tried a very simple application (just read an image file
and show it on screen) but now I decided to develop an application that
may be useful for the community. In fact, this is my first open source
project I developed ... ;-)...I've developed it using the great
Xfc libraries by Jeff Franks.

	The visual appearance and behaviour is extremely similar to the
xfmedia application. I've taken it as a model to design mine (Brian,
don't blame me, please... ;-) ).

	You can download it from the usual goodies site at

http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=910

cheers

Xavier