Brainstorming for the manager project name!

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Tue Aug 16 12:48:38 CEST 2005

Good morning,

if nothing is opposed to the package manager project we discussed
lately, I'd like to introduce the great brainstorming for a project name
with a few suggestions.

They mainly follow the current naming scheme which is, in general,
storms (or wasn't Thunar kind of a storm?). They all have to do with the
origin of hurricanes -- I thought this might fit very well, since the
program is supposed to bring us "storms" in terms of Thunar, Orage and
so on.

These are my proposals (I don't have a personal favorite yet):

  - Surge
  - Ambiance
  - Velocity
  - Cyclone