goodies-management

Johannes Zellner webmaster at nebulon.de
Fri Aug 12 16:21:15 CEST 2005

Hello

I had an idea of some kind of "goodies-manager", while reading the
discussion with the mailwatch-plugin.

I think it would be nice, to get most things out of the core, but put a
small application instead, which provides just a list of available
xfce-goodies and descriptions/license/version for each goodie.
Form the list you should be able to install/uninstall goodies.
(Downloading or fetch from other sources/make/and install probably in ~/)

I think this could help users to try and check out a goodie quickly, but
if you don't like it, it's just a click away to uninstall.

Hm just an idea ;)

greets
    Johannes