Build errors with Pyxfce and Xfc from SVN (revision 16828)

Myles Green rmg57 at telus.net
Thu Aug 11 03:09:44 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-08 at 16:28 -0700, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> Well, from the output, it appears that it's simply running 'automake',
> and not one of the versioned apps.  Checking what
> /etc/alternatives/automake points to will solve that one (note that
> aclocal needs to point to the correct version as well).  as usual
> 'automake --version' will tell you.  Unfortunately, you left out that
> critical bit of information.

Ok, I grok the concept now, /etc/alternatives/automake was in fact
pointing to automake-1.4 that's been fixed to point to automake-1.9. As
for aclocal, that was also pointing to the 1.4 version and has been
fixed to point to aclocal-1.9. Pyxfce has just now completed it's build
and install.

Thanks for your time and patience.

Best,
Myles