xffm build errors

Edscott Wilson Garcia edscott at xfce.org
Wed Aug 10 02:25:57 CEST 2005

El mar, 09-08-2005 a las 09:42 -0600, Myles Green escribió:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to build xfce4-svn using Brian's build script (BTW You ROCK
> Brian!!) but xffm errors out with the following:

[cut]
> * Build for module xffm failed.
>
> Any ideas, anyone?

Yes, sometimes I'm a bit slow to add new files to svn tree. In this case
it looks like the culprit was "deskview_menu.i". This file was required
by the commits I made on Saturday but I didn't add it until Monday, but
that was on the 4.3.3.0 branch. I've now added the missing file to HEAD
as well so that if you update svn and try again you should have no
problem.

Thanks for the notice,

--
Edscott Wilson Garcia <edscott at xfce.org>