Xfcalendar GUI patch

Ori Bernstein rand_chars at rogers.com
Sun Aug 7 00:32:21 CEST 2005

Attached is a patch to Xfcalendar that redoes most of the GUI.

It's undoubtedly still buggy, and could still use some polish, but I think it's
ready for a bit of testing - crash it away!

Also, if anyone's more fluent than me with the Gnome HIG, and sees some serious
violations, it would be nice if it could be pointed out. I'm not trying to
follow the Gnome HIG religiously, but almost-compliance, where it makes sense,
would be nice.

Future additions:
I'm planning on modifying the appointment window to have a more standard set of
"Ok/Cancel/Revert" buttons, rather than the toolbar at the top.