[RFC]: Removal of the Xfce engiine/theme [WAS Re: default Xfce gtk theme]

Benedikt Meurer benny at xfce.org
Fri Aug 5 13:14:33 CEST 2005

Olivier FOURDAN wrote:
> With gtk switching to clearlooks, I'm not quite sure the xfce engine
> is still relevant...
>
> Opinions, anyone?

If you want my 0.02€, I've been using solely Clearlooks for the last
couple of months. I think Clearlooks is about the best Gtk engine I've
seen so far (I prefer simple, clean themes; for someone who wants a
funky theme, Clearlooks may not be the best option). But some people may
prefer other themes, like a CDEish theme, which aren't provivded by the
Clearlooks themes pack currently.

> Cheers, Olivier.

greets,
Benedikt