Lightweight display manager

Lucas Meneghel Rodrigues lookkas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 04:09:31 CEST 2005

First of all, thanks for the answer.

I was not trying to request or demand anything, I just wanted to know
what was discussed previously about making an Xfce DM, the opinions
about the matter, not trying to force people to work in such a project

Yes, I know that there are few developers, and even you have few time
to work on Xfce. And I'm immensely grateful for your work. Really.
Thank you.

I just suggest you all to think twice before making fun at others just
because they don't have the level of expertise/experience needed to
help. This is a really arrogant atittude and it won't help attracting
new developers to the project.

That said, I apologize to the people who answered my original post
nicely for all this fuss I made. Now I will put some huge disclaimers
before my messages like "This message is not intended to be a demand
or a feature request".

Thank you

2005/4/15, Brian J. Tarricone <bjt23 at cornell.edu>:

--