"Font Rendering" options missing in Debian (testing) version of Xfce4

Javier Acu=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=F1?=a javier.acuna at sixbell.cl
Wed Apr 13 18:15:35 CEST 2005

Hi

I'm using Xfce4 on my laptop, and I installed it using the Debian 'testing' repositories. I have the "xfce4-mcs-plugins" package installed.

The fonts don't look good, so I tried to enable anti-aliasing following the advice given at the "Xfce 4 Settings Manager Plugins" (ref:http://www.loculus.nl/xfce/documentation/docs-4.2/xfce-mcs-plugins.html)

Unfortunately, the "Font Rendering" options are missing. does anyone knows if I have to download some more recent version of XFCE4 to get this plugin enabled?

I really need this option for my laptop to make the fonts look decent. I would like to fix this, since in every other aspect xfce4 kicks ass.

Best Regards
Javier

Mensaje enviado desde el Servicio Webmail del Dominio sixbell.cl

La informacion contenida en esta transmision es confidencial, y no puede ser usada por otras personas que su(s) destinatario(s). El uso no autorizado de la informacion contenida en esta transmision puede ser sancionado. Si ha recibido esta transmision por error, por favor destruyala y notifique al remitente telefonicamente, con cobro revertido o via e-mail.

The information contained in this transmission is privileged, and may not be used by any person other than its addressee(s). Unauthorized use of the information contained in this transmission may be punished  by law.  If received in error, please destroy and notify the sender by calling collect or by e-mail.