Problem with xfprint 4.2.1 plugins

Jani Monoses jani at iv.ro
Fri Apr 8 17:48:56 CEST 2005

Jean-François Wauthy wrote:
> strange here i have the -Wl,-E added in the link command :S, now i know
> why i couldn't reproduce it but i don't understand why the correct flags
> aren't set everywhere...

Hmm I only saw the -Wl,-E commands in the plugins makefile not in those of the two
executables.
Note though that the debian packages we used from oscillation have both Makefile.am _and_
Makefile.in already generated the latter without -Wl,-E so maybe that's the problem.
Maybe under certain build conditions those flags do not end up in Makefile.in?

Jani