SVN MOVE TIME!!! 14:00CET

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Mon Apr 4 22:44:15 CEST 2005

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> Auke Kok wrote:
>

>> cvs will be unavailable from 14:00 CET, that's in 10 minutes from now.
>>
>> this includes xfc and xfmedia!!!
>>
>> NO MORE COMMITS !!!
>

> Errr...  I've been working on xfmedia, and I've made commits to my CVS
> repo since you last asked for a snapshot.  Not sure what you want to
> do - I'd say just not import xfmedia into the new svn repo (or delete
> it if you already have), and I can import it myself later (or you can,
> whatever).

I hope you don't mind losing the last 3 days of history: just checkout
the SVN trunk after I'm done (which has all your targs etc.) and commit
the changes you made since wednesday's snapshot. That will save me and
you the most time I think. just find . -type d -name CVS -exec rm -rf {}
\; and cp -av it over the SVN trunk/ ;^)

The conversion is already done, I just got invited to a dinner I could
not resist, other than that it's going okay and I hope to get the SVN
trunk up in an hour (if bandwidth permits)

sofar