svn? -> planning for move

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Mon Apr 4 11:21:13 CEST 2005

Olivier Fourdan wrote:

>Hi Auke,
>
>As far as I'm concerned, it's just fine with me. We need to move ahead
>so you have my vote.
>
>Just one thing, what are these bunch of "unlabelled" branches ?
>
>http://svn.foo-projects.org/svn/xfce/xfwm4/branches/

They appear to contain gmo files, configure scripts etc... the typical
stuff that you don't want in a CVS repo and I think they're left over
from when someone accidentally added them and somehow removed them in a
bad way. They should be deleted and that's not a big problem.

Shall we set a "freeze" time from which on I can work undisturbed on the
CVS tree? Perhaps as soon as this afternoon?

sofar