xfwm4 restore on move - patch

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Fri Apr 1 20:09:47 CEST 2005

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> It seem that when you vertically maximize a window, it is no longer
> possible to move the window. I suppose that was not the intention, was it?

I believe that was part of the xfwm4 patch that someone wrote recently
(it even made XWN!).  A feature I had requested in the past but was too
lazy to implement myself (and I must admit, I'm a bit intimidated by
window managers...).  Personally, I think it's much more sane to
disallow movement when maximised.  But that's just my (NS)HO.

    -b