brian away for a week

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Sep 30 20:26:18 CEST 2004

hi all-

i know this is crappy timing since we're releasing this weekend probably,
but i'm going to be out of town on business (plus 2 days of fun) starting
this saturday the 2nd.  i'll be back in california around 1pm (UTC-7) on
friday the 8th.  i'll have email for at least part of the trip, but i
doubt i'll be able to do any actual dev work/bug fixes, as i'm going to have
to bring my win2k work laptop with me (and i just don't have an easy way to
bring 2 laptops).  so, starting saturday, if there are any weird issues
with xfdesktop that need quick fixes for a release, go ahead and commit it
and i'll sort it out when i get back.

	-brian